terça-feira, agosto 14, 2012

156 (Don't you just love goodbyes?)


Don’t you just love goodbyes?

I have nobody to take care of me and I feel homesick. I have had one chance one and a half year ago but, at that moment, I had no courage. Now I see you happy with your new life and I can’t have it on my own life. I’m totally alone. I used to have you almost on the weekends, but now I have nobody to take me by the hand and say how special I am. I’m just afraid because you’re going to forget me…because I was too stupid to show you all my feelings.
I don’t think you’ll remember me anymore but I want you to know that I will never forget your eyes, your face and your voice. Maybe I’m writing this just because I am feeling lost and alone, and I wanted someone to read. But the only thing I will always remember is that love maybe can come and go so fast…As fast as an e-mail you sent to me from your country. And when it happens you have no time to think about everything…You should just do everything as soon as possible, or feelings can become pain. But I have written all words that this pain gave to me…I used all my inspiration and stopped looking at the clock.
I lost you but I won something. But this is between you and me. Don’t worry, I will never tell anybody what happened that night… For me it was special and I hope you weren’t too drunk to forget when you kissed me at the floor of your hotel room. I’m sure it didn’t mean a lot for you, and that you like to hurt silly girls like me. There are tears on my face but I like this pain. This pain is from the inside and I know that no one can fix it. Sometimes in the real life we have to get hurt to learn something, or just to feel pain, to see the blood and to reverse all things and all dreams.
 I just stopped dreaming…I can’t dream anymore. I am a twenty-one-year-old girl and in the world I live in, we can’t just say sweet words and dream all day. But I stopped dreaming because I realized that dreams can make me sadder, and they can hurt more than the distance between us.

Você não adora o adeus?

Não tenho ninguém para cuidar de mim e me sinto mal. Tive uma chance há um ano e meio atrás, mas naquele momento, não tive coragem. Agora te vejo tão feliz em sua nova vida e não posso ter isso na minha. Estou completamente sozinha. Costumava ter você ao menos nos fins de semana, mas agora não tenho ninguém para me pegar pela mão e dizer o quanto sou especial. Só estou com medo porque você vai me esquecer... Porque fui estúpida demais para te mostrar os meus sentimentos quando pude. Não acho que você se lembrará de mim, mas gostaria que soubesse que nunca vou esquecer seus olhos, seu rosto, sua voz... Talvez eu só esteja escrevendo isso porque estou muito solitária e perdida, e precisava de alguém para ler. Mas a única coisa da qual sempre vou me lembrar é que o amor às vezes vem e vai muito rápido...tão rápido quanto um e-mail enviado do seu país para o meu. E não temos chance de pensar... Devemos agir antes que o amor se vá e só reste dor. Mas eu escrevi todas as palavras que esta dor me deu... Eu usei toda a minha inspiração e parei de olhar para o relógio.

Perdi você mas ganhei algo. Mas isto é só entre você e eu. Não se preocupe, não vou dizer a ninguém o que houve naquela noite. Para mim foi tão especial e espero que você não tenha bebido tanto a ponto de não se lembrar de quando me beijou no chão do seu quarto de hotel. Tenho certeza de que não significou muito para você e que você gosta de ferir garotas bobas como eu. Tem lágrimas no meu rosto, mas eu gosto desta dor. Esta dor vem de dentro e ninguém pode reparar. Às vezes na vida real temos que nos machucar para aprender algo ou somente para sentir dor, para ver o sangue reverter todas as coisas, todos os sonhos.
Eu apenas desisti de sonhar. Não posso sonhar mais. Sou uma garota de vinte e um anos e no mundo em que eu vivo não podemos apenas dizer palavras doces e sonhar o dia inteiro. Mas parei de sonhar porque percebi que os sonhos me fazem mais triste e eles podem ferir mais do que a distância entre nós.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário