terça-feira, julho 24, 2012

Zombie


A Weird World

Tear out your bowels was not enough. Now I want to make a banquet with your dead body. Eating and thinking how much pleasure you gave me by using this body. I can feel the taste of your blood running on my throat and it makes me happy…Finally happy because I am feeling you inside me.
Some people could say this is weird, but I know I am doing the right thing, the better thing for you and me… We couldn’t be together if you were alive, but in this strange and dark world, we can. I don’t really care about this cold weather, but I’d like to be alone with you. All these dark angels following us everywhere…It makes me feel a little insecure. They are from the same world that I am, but I can’t see them like this. Sometimes I swear I can hear them screaming…They call my name and try to make me kill some people that I like. I just can’t escape.
I just want you to forgive me for all this trouble I was involved in. But sometimes, I can’t explain how, I just feel the death coming and I have to make a decision…And in this weird world I choose being with you. Anyway.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário